Division: Human Resources
Classification: GOVERNANCE & LEGAL
Contact Phone Number: 503-838-8490
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|RESPONSIBLE OFFICER||UNIVERSITY CONTACT|
|Vice President and General Counsel||The Office of Human Resources|
|Faculty, Staff and Students|
|FULL STATEMENT OF AUTHORITY|
(1) "University Representative:" The person who is alleged to be responsible for the policy, practice or act considered by the Complainant to be discriminatory, also referred to as the "respondent."
(2) "Discrimination:" Any act or practice, either in form or operation, whether intended or unintended, that unreasonably differentiates among persons on the basis of age, disability, marital status, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.
(3) "Complainant:" Person initiating a complaint.
(4) "Sexual Harassment:" Any repeated or unwanted sexual remarks or behavior which one finds objectionable, or which interferes with one's work. Sexual harassment is considered as discrimination on the basis of sex.
(5) "Status:" Role of Complainant at the time of the alleged discriminatory act, i.e., student, employee, applicant, etc.
(6) "Affirmative Action Officer:" The Director of Human Resources fills this role.
|REFERENCED OR RELATED POLICIES|
|RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND LINKS|
LAST UPDATED: 09/22/2016
HISTORICAL DETAIL NOTES:
Stat. Auth.: ORS 351
Stats. Implemented: ORS 351.070
Hist.: WOSC 1-1982, f. & ef. 2-11-82; WOU 2-2004, f. & cert. ef. 8-4-04
SOURCE: Previously Referred to as: WOU OAR 574-010-0080
|FOR POLICY WEBSITE INPUT (public audience keyword search)|
|Discrimination, Affirmative Action, Complainant|